We advise that all visitors read these terms and conditions prior to using the site:
The domain name ‘alloyhub.com’ is owned and operated by The Alloy Hub Ltd. Any users of the site acknowledge that the use of; information, content and placing an order is subject to our terms and conditions (T & C’s) as stated below:
Section 1 – Introduction
- A) We hold the right to change our terms and conditions (T & C’s) at any time, therefore it is your responsibility to read the latest terms and conditions each time you visit the site.
- B) Users may only use the site for the intended purpose; display of information and goods for sale.
- C) Any recommendation verbally does not form any contract between us.
Section 2 – Ordering
- A) Orders placed via the site are accepted subject to these terms and conditions. By proceeding with the order you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
- B) Acknowledgment of your order details will be confirmed by email. We will only ship to the confirmed order address. Any other specified address we remain the right to cancel the order.
- C) Acceptance of your order takes place upon dispatch, collection or when tyres are fitted to wheels, whichever is soonest.
- D) On occasions your order my not go according to plan; we reserve the right to cancel your order for the following reasons:
- The goods may longer be available or a reasonable timescale cannot be met.
- Your payment fails our anti-fraud measures
- A pricing error has occurred
- We cannot dispatch to your requested delivery address
- You do not satisfy the eligibility criteria set out in these Terms and conditions.
- E) Any liability or loss of damage caused through any timescale time of possession we cannot be held responsible for.
- F) Any product that appears to be damaged during transit (damaged packaging) should be signed for on a non-inspected basis.
- G) Any products that appear to be damaged; you should contact us at your earliest convenience soon as possible and not proceed with the fitting of tyres or on the vehicle.
- H) Prior to fitment on the vehicle we advise that the following checks should be untaken (Stated below).
- That the wheel (S) is in a suitable condition for fitment to the vehicle.
- That the wheel (S) is the correct fitment for the vehicle
Once tyres have been fitted to the wheels or fitted to a vehicle we will not warrant any such refund.
Section 3 – Pricing
- A) Payments processed with PayPal payments are classified as “deferred”; at the time you submit your order to us. As soon as your payment clears your order will be dispatched.
- B) The price you pay will be confirmed at the time of payment.
- C) On occasions that pricings may be incorrect we will give you the choice to cancel or pay an additional amount that makes your order viable for us to accept.
- D) Ownership of the good (goods) pass up on delivery providing full payment has been processed. Upon the event of a chargeback, ownership is passed to The Alloy Hub Ltd and then steps will be taken to recover the goods.
Section 4 –Cancelation & Returns
If you wish to withdraw, cancel or return an order we advise that you contact us at your earliest convenience:
Telephone – +44 (0) 1538 300765
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- A) Providing your order hasn’t yet been dispatched you can withdraw from your order by contacting us and quoting your order number. (Certain exclusions my apply- highlighted in section C below)
- B) If you have received your order, you must advise us of your wish to cancel within 14 days starting the day after the day on which the goods come into the physical possession of either you or the person you have asked us to deliver to. The return address is:
The Alloy Hub Ltd
Middle Hulme Grange
- C) Your right to withdraw, cancel or return goods as per CCR will apply unless in the following circumstances.
- You have purchased as a business and do not qualify for consumer protection
- Where the products have been manufactured to your individual requirement or supplied on a special order basis. The majority of our products offered are non-stock therefore purchased from our suppliers on a ‘special order’ basis. Please consider your purchase carefully to avoid a costly return or cancellation request. Contact us to ask if the products you wish to order are special order items. All tyres fitted to wheels will be classed as a special order as the state of the item changes once fitted with a tyre.
- If we have despatched your order and it does not contain tyres fitted to wheels, cancellation of your order is without penalty unless our supplier imposes a restocking charge for us to return the products to them. Please contact us as soon as possible so that we can avoid costs with our suppliers
- The product has been used or fitted. E.g. fitting tyres to wheels we supply, or fitting complete wheels to a vehicle we hold the right to refuse any refund.
- Any returns should be returned in their original packaging to which they were sent. This is an integral park to keeping the goods safe during transit. This is at the discretion of the customer and we cannot be liable for insufficiently packaged items.
- If in the unlikely event that the wheels supplied are not suitable for your car, we will not credit you for any 3rd party fitting charges.
Section 5 – Intellectual Property
- A) All trademarks, content and images remain the property of The Alloy Hub Ltd, and should only be used for personal, non-commercial use. Failure to abide to these strict conditions may result in legal action.
Section 6 – Liability & Indemnity
- A) Our terms and conditions exclude liability for death/injury caused by negligence, fraudulent, or misrepresentation
- B) We use reasonable endeavours to maintain accuracy on the site, however make no representation or warranty of any kind.
- C) We also take no such responsibility for economic losses (loss of revenues, data, profits, contracts, businesses or anticipated savings)
- D) No liability for loss of goodwill, reputation, or indirect losses will be taken in consideration.
Section 7 – Fraud
- A) We take fraud very seriously and have taken various measures to limit the impact. Our main method of payment is PayPal; where we only accept confirmed payments. To comply with PayPal’s seller protection scheme goods will only be shipped to the confirmed address.
Section 8 – Miscellaneous
- A) You may not assign, sub-license or otherwise transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions. The contract between you and us will be governed by the laws of English Government.
- B) If any provision of these terms and conditions is found by any court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions which shall continue to have full force and effect.
- C) Only the parties to these terms and conditions may seek to enforce them under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
- D) Any failure to comply with our terms and conditions could result in legal action.