Terms & Conditions
We advise that all visitors read these terms and conditions prior to using the site:
The domain name ‘alloyhub.com’ is owned and operated by The Alloy Hub Ltd. Any users of the site acknowledge that the use of; information, content and placing an order is subject to our terms and conditions (T & C’s) as stated below:
Section 1 – Introduction
- A) We hold the right to change our terms and conditions (T & C’s) at any time, therefore it is your responsibility to read the latest terms and conditions each time you visit the site.
- B) Users may only use the site for the intended purpose; display of information and goods for sale.
- C) Any recommendation verbally does not form any contract between us.
Section 2 – Ordering
- A) Orders placed via the site are accepted subject to these terms and conditions. By proceeding with the order you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
- B) Acknowledgment of your order details will be confirmed by email. We will only ship to the confirmed order address. Any other specified address we remain the right to cancel the order.
- C) Acceptance of your order takes place upon dispatch, collection or when tyres are fitted to wheels, whichever is soonest.
- D) On occasions your order my not go according to plan; we reserve the right to cancel your order for the following reasons:
- The goods may longer be available or a reasonable timescale cannot be met.
- Your payment fails our anti-fraud measures
- A pricing error has occurred
- We cannot dispatch to your requested delivery address
- You do not satisfy the eligibility criteria set out in these Terms and conditions.
- E) Any liability or loss of damage caused through any timescale time of possession we cannot be held responsible for.
- F) Any product that appears to be damaged during transit (damaged packaging) should be signed for on a non-inspected basis.
- G) Any products that appear to be damaged; you should contact us at your earliest convenience soon as possible and not proceed with the fitting of tyres or on the vehicle.
- H) Prior to fitment on the vehicle we advise that the following checks should be untaken (Stated below).
- That the wheel (S) is in a suitable condition for fitment to the vehicle.
- That the wheel (S) is the correct fitment for the vehicle
Once tyres have been fitted to the wheels or fitted to a vehicle we will not warrant any such refund.
Section 3 – Pricing
- A) Payments processed with PayPal payments are classified as “deferred”; at the time you submit your order to us. As soon as your payment clears your order will be dispatched.
- B) The price you pay will be confirmed at the time of payment.
- C) On occasions that pricings may be incorrect we will give you the choice to cancel or pay an additional amount that makes your order viable for us to accept.
- D) Ownership of the good (goods) pass up on delivery providing full payment has been processed. Upon the event of a chargeback, ownership is passed to The Alloy Hub Ltd and then steps will be taken to recover the goods.
Section 4 – Cancelation & Returns
If you wish to withdraw, cancel or return an order we advise that you contact us at your earliest convenience:
Telephone – +44 (0) 1538 300765
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- A) Providing your order hasn’t yet been dispatched you can withdraw from your order by contacting us and quoting your order number. (Certain exclusions my apply- highlighted in section C below)
- B) If you have received your order, you must advise us of your wish to cancel within 14 days starting the day after the day on which the goods come into the physical possession of either you or the person you have asked us to deliver to. The return address is:
The Alloy Hub Ltd
Middle Hulme Grange
Please note: Where a buyer has simply changed their mind about a product or purchased in error a 10% handling fee of the transnational cost will be deducted from the refundable amount. The shipping costs will also not be refundable and will be deducted from the refundable amount. We will also not be held responsible for any income/tax charges of the shipping country.
- C) Your right to withdraw, cancel or return goods as per CCR will apply unless in the following circumstances.
- You have purchased as a business and do not qualify for consumer protection
- Where the products have been manufactured to your individual requirement or supplied on a special order basis. The majority of our products offered are non-stock therefore purchased from our suppliers on a ‘special order’ basis. Please consider your purchase carefully to avoid a costly return or cancellation request. Contact us to ask if the products you wish to order are special order items. All tyres fitted to wheels will be classed as a special order as the state of the item changes once fitted with a tyre.
- If we have despatched your order and it does not contain tyres fitted to wheels, cancellation of your order is without penalty unless our supplier imposes a restocking charge for us to return the products to them. Please contact us as soon as possible so that we can avoid costs with our suppliers
- The product has been used or fitted. E.g. fitting tyres to wheels we supply, or fitting complete wheels to a vehicle we hold the right to refuse any refund.
- Any returns should be returned in their original packaging to which they were sent. This is an integral park to keeping the goods safe during transit. This is at the discretion of the customer and we cannot be liable for insufficiently packaged items.
- If in the unlikely event that the wheels supplied are not suitable for your car, we will not credit you for any 3rd party fitting charges.
Section 5 – Intellectual Property
- A) All trademarks, content and images remain the property of The Alloy Hub Ltd, and should only be used for personal, non-commercial use. Failure to abide to these strict conditions may result in legal action.
Section 6 – Liability & Indemnity
- A) Our terms and conditions exclude liability for death/injury caused by negligence, fraudulent, or misrepresentation
- B) We use reasonable endeavours to maintain accuracy on the site, however make no representation or warranty of any kind.
- C) We also take no such responsibility for economic losses (loss of revenues, data, profits, contracts, businesses or anticipated savings)
- D) No liability for loss of goodwill, reputation, or indirect losses will be taken in consideration.
Section 7 – Fraud
- A) We take fraud very seriously and have taken various measures to limit the impact. Our main method of payment is PayPal; where we only accept confirmed payments. To comply with PayPal’s seller protection scheme goods will only be shipped to the confirmed address.
Section 8 – Miscellaneous
- A) You may not assign, sub-license or otherwise transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions. The contract between you and us will be governed by the laws of English Government.
- B) If any provision of these terms and conditions is found by any court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions which shall continue to have full force and effect.
- C) Only the parties to these terms and conditions may seek to enforce them under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
- D) Any failure to comply with our terms and conditions could result in legal action.
Section 8 – Import/Tax Duty
- We will under no circumstances be liable for any shipment duty that is applied to any goods.
- We will only give a true accurate representation of the goods sold
- If you are unsure of any duty that may be incurred, please contact your local tax advice bureau.
Section 9 – Privacy
- Our Pledge on Privacy
The term “personal data” in this Policy refers to information such as your name, e-mail address or mailing address, that can be used to identify you. Alloy Hub will not process your personal data without your consent. We fully comply with internationally recognized standards of privacy protection and ensure compliance by our staff with strict standards of security and confidentiality. The next sections explain how and when we collect personal data from you.
- How we use your Personal Data
Alloy Hub processes personal data for specific and limited purposes which we inform you about when we ask you for information. Information you send to Alloy Hub is used only to either help generate a quotation or to process your order, and is otherwise kept private. Alloy Hub keeps your data only for as long as is reasonably needed for such purposes and in accordance with any legal or documentation retention requirements.
- We don’t disclose your information
Alloy Hub will not sell, share, or otherwise distribute your personal data to third parties outside the Alloy Hub group. Your consent: Your consent may always be revoked at a later date. If consent is revoked Alloy Hub may not be able to carry out certain requests made by you and Alloy Hub will, where practicable, withdraw you’re your data.
Alloy hub does not condone “spamming”. Spamming is defined as sending unsolicited e-mails, usually of a commercial nature, in large numbers and repeatedly to individuals with whom the sender has had no previous contact or who have declined to receive such communications. If Alloy Hub believes that a certain Alloy Hub product or information is of importance to you it reserves the right to inform you by e-mail whilst giving you the choice of opting out of such service.
- Your right of Access
You have the right to update your personal data or to require its deletion. If you wish to access or correct your personal data held by us, please contact Alloy Hub. Your requests will be dealt with in a prompt and proper manner. No charge will be levied for complying with a correction request.
- Your data is kept securely and confidentially
To ensure the security and confidentiality of personal data that Alloy Hub collects on-line, Alloy Hub uses data networks protected, inter alia, by industry standard firewall and password protection. Access to personal data is restricted to those employees who have a need to use the data and who have been trained to handle such data properly and observe strict standards of confidentiality. If an employee breaches our policies and procedures he/she will be disciplined accordingly. Staff compliance with our policies and procedures is regularly audited and reviewed. While we cannot guarantee against any loss, misuse or alteration to data, we try to prevent such unfortunate occurrences.
- Anonymous Data and “Cookies”
Most of the information that Alloy Hub collects from its website(s) is anonymous information, such as the pages you visit and searches you perform. When you visit our website we do not collect any personal data from you unless otherwise authorized by you. Anonymous information is processed by Alloy Hub to help improve the contents of the site and to compile aggregate statistics about individuals using our site for internal, market research purposes. In so doing, Alloy Hub may install “cookies” that collect the first level domain name of the user (e.g., “bigmail.com” from an e-mail address of “email@example.com”) and the date and time of access. “Cookies” by themselves cannot be used to discover the identity of the user. A “cookie” is a small piece of information which is sent to your browser and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies do not damage your computer. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a “cookie”, this will enable you to decide if you want to accept it or not.
- Contact Alloy Hub